Permanent 1.2 fte
To start January 2021 and/or April 2021
We are inviting applications for teachers to work at the Trust Primary schools. We have the following opportunities;
- Key Stage 1, year 1/2
- Key Stage 2
For the right applicant we will consider part-time, job share and full-time work pattern, either at one or across both primary school sites.
We are seeking talented colleagues with high expectations for children’s achievements who can work collaboratively to ensure the best outcomes for all.
We want colleagues who;
- are outstanding, ambitious, and creative classroom practitioners
- are committed to driving standards, ensuring that every child is challenged to achieve their maximum potential
- have excellent planning and assessment skills
- have excellent classroom management skills and works well as part of a team
- are committed to working in partnership with parents and the community
- are enthusiastic, innovative and keeps up to date with educational developments.
We can offer you:
- vibrant and happy schools which welcome innovation and new ideas
- Positive, well behaved and happy children who want to learn
- An enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated team of staff
- A commitment to your continuous professional development
- Consideration of your well-being
Closing Date: 9am Friday 16.10.2020
Interview Date: week commencing 19th October 2020
We are committed to offering excellent professional opportunities for our staff, through careful support and personalised CPD. We offer a structured and specific induction programme for all staff. We work closely with staff and unions to support colleague wellbeing across the Trust. The Trust welcomes applications from members of minority ethnic communities and those with disabilities.
Please apply by letter of application, enclosing a current CV and a Trust application form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
“the Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”